We work with doctors and medical practitioners who go to the root of your medical underlying issues. 90% of the decisions your doctor makes about your health or your condition are based on your blood test results. The doctor depends on that information to decide on the course of treatment and care for you.
At Concierge Lab Services, we offer the following services:
- Stat Draws – a blood test procedure that is to be performed immediately.
- Routine Draws – obtaining a specimen under a routine schedule or requirement.
- Swab Testing – a small piece of absorbent material attached to the end of a stick or wire used for collecting a sample of a substance.
- Standing Orders – repeated testing authorized by a physician.
- Specimen pick-up and delivery services – courier service to a laboratory to ensure specimen integrity and fast turnaround time.
- Saliva kits – swab testing of saliva to check for drugs, hormones, antibodies, alcohol, and stress.
- Routine and 24-hour urine collection – urine specimen collected on a routine basis or within an exact period of 24 hrs.
- Stool specimens kits – complete kits for the specimen collection of stool for diagnosic purposes.
- Special Kit – specific kits for the purpose of diagnosing a particular disease
- Pediatric blood draws and heel sticks – obtaining blood specimen from infants and young children; heel stick is a minimally invasive and easily accessible way of obtaining small blood samples for various laboratory tests, mostly done on newborns.
- Sexual Health/STD Testing – blood test for a single sexually transmitted disease; or a number of individual tests for any of a wide range of STD’s. No one procedure tests for all infectious diseases.
- Glucose Tolerance – A test of carbohydrate metabolism that is used primarily in the diagnosis of type II diabetes and gestational diabetes. The test requires fasting.
- Vitamin, Mineral, & Nutritional wellness testing – blood test to provide a nutritional analysis by measuring functional deficiencies at the cellular level.
- Blood Tests
- Diabetes Lab Tests
- Pregnancy Tests
- Thyroid Tests
- Non-DOT Drug Tests
- Hormone Tests
- Sensitivity/Intolerance Tests
- Cholestorol Tests
- Antioxidant Tests
- Drug Testing
- DNA Testing
- Genetic Karyotyping
- COVID-19 Antibody Testing
and many more…
We book appointments Monday through Friday between 7AM-6PM, and Saturday between 9AM-2PM.
We accept cash, Mastercard, Visa, HSA, FSA and medical PPO insurance.
If insurance is used, the fee for collection and processing of the draw may vary depending on the location. Please contact us for a price quote. Insurance plans do not cover the cost of the draw and processing. Payment is due at the time of the draw.